My casked Star fruit wine turn into cranberries iridium wine, what happened?

nostalgia

Greenhorn
I've been waiting from winter to summer to get the iridium Starfruit wine, unfortunately i did not know what really happened when wine placed into a cask, is this a bug or i miss something are there any rules for putting wine into cask. I lost so much money for this bug lol, the attachment is my proof to it. fortunately i only put 44 of it, in total i lost 110,000g
Screenshot_11.png

Aine

Planter
You shuld put this on the HELP part of the forum. From that screenshot I cant say there were any error, because I cant actually see what you have put into the cask, can you further explain?

nostalgia

Greenhorn
You shuld put this on the HELP part of the forum. From that screenshot I cant say there were any error, because I cant actually see what you have put into the cask, can you further explain?
In winter i grow Star fruit inside the Greenhouse and harvest it, then i decided to put it into keg since i got many reference that Star fruit is highly profit and based on the Wiki i'll get 6000g++ for iridium Star fruit wine so i upgrade my house to get a Cellar then i put the Star Fruit wine into these casks, waiting for seasons and when the wait was over and i fetch one of them, well i'm surprised that what i got is a Cranberries wine, i thought it was the way it designed. But i think this is a bug, i'll follow your suggestion to HELP section.

Odin

Staff member
Are you playing with any mods? Just saw that you answered this in the other thread and aren't playing with mods.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
In winter i grow Star fruit inside the Greenhouse and harvest it, then i decided to put it into keg since i got many reference that Star fruit is highly profit and based on the Wiki i'll get 6000g++ for iridium Star fruit wine so i upgrade my house to get a Cellar then i put the Star Fruit wine into these casks, waiting for seasons and when the wait was over and i fetch one of them, well i'm surprised that what i got is a Cranberries wine, i thought it was the way it designed. But i think this is a bug, i'll follow your suggestion to HELP section.
I do exactly what you describe but I get the expected Starfruit Wine after the interminable half year wait (playing on PC). What you describe has to be a bug and a real disappointing one as that's usually a great way to make money.

Just to test you could pop a Starfruit wine in a cask until it's Silver quality (a week I think) and see what wine comes out. And also pop in a Cranberry Wine for a week to try the same. And maybe another good wine, like Ancient Fruit if you have it, for a week until Silver and then all the way to Iridium just to see if you can still make good money on some wine.

BTW as a lazy person I don't endorse doing this but as a greedy person I endorse testing Ancient Fruit. Just a thought if you don't mind testing.

nostalgia

Greenhorn
I do exactly what you describe but I get the expected Starfruit Wine after the interminable half year wait (playing on PC). What you describe has to be a bug and a real disappointing one as that's usually a great way to make money.

Just to test you could pop a Starfruit wine in a cask until it's Silver quality (a week I think) and see what wine comes out. And also pop in a Cranberry Wine for a week to try the same. And maybe another good wine, like Ancient Fruit if you have it, for a week until Silver and then all the way to Iridium just to see if you can still make good money on some wine.

BTW as a lazy person I don't endorse doing this but as a greedy person I endorse testing Ancient Fruit. Just a thought if you don't mind testing.
Yes, currently i'm testing with another batch of star fruit. so far it doesn't change at Silver star stage