Four Corners Farm my 1.4 farm: tallgrass plains

Lew Zealand

Helper
behold

spring y4
View attachment 1611

i'm thinking of moving the slime hutch (maybe it'll fit below the first junimo hut?) and adding another junimo hut and pathing to the bottom right. i got some space i could fill... maybe another barn and coop? thoughts of what i could do?
As an aged Minecrafter I must commend you on the overwhelming use of straight lines in this Farm of Significant Squareness. But those Junimo huts seem like trouble. They exhibit an almost disturbing level of roundness and could upset the balance of humors which keep your farm so very functional. That would completely undo the discreetly careful placement of the unfortunately necessary trilogy of Silos behind your powerfully square Shed. Has nobody found a way to craft square Silos? Where is the rulered flatness of modern technology when we are most in dire need of it? Perhaps adding a fourth Silo, arranged in the hallowed 2x2 configuration could appease the spirits. 👻 The addition of the Rarecrows well distracts the eye from the embarrassing combination of conical sections adorning the existing Junimo Hut, but the addition of another risks everything.

It is simply too much to expect the most perfectly space-filling of all Stardew Valley buildings, the Slime Hutch, to balance out the rough approximation of Pi that is the Junimo Hut.

Awesome! I love your farm! Four corners is my second favorite layout, after the Riverland farm. Maybe around the mining area you could make a mini themed space, with some cool lanterns and statues.

Quillmagic

Farmer
I love it! The fish pond area is so cute! And I love the mini-library aesthetic in your bedroom, the whole house looks so cozy! You could make another bunny coop in the extra space, and you could also make something like a little Junimo garden! (Like, put a Junimo hut down, then add some flowers or starfruit) P.S. I can totally imagine Sebastian living there, it's got to many fun details relating to him that don't go overboard!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great! Although I can't approve of placing pathing on top of the greenhouse's existing entrance stone :P
it doesn't match anything else! :emotions:

I love it! The fish pond area is so cute! And I love the mini-library aesthetic in your bedroom, the whole house looks so cozy! You could make another bunny coop in the extra space, and you could also make something like a little Junimo garden! (Like, put a Junimo hut down, then add some flowers or starfruit) P.S. I can totally imagine Sebastian living there, it's got to many fun details relating to him that don't go overboard!
thanks!
yeah maybe a bunny centered coop would be fun, i definitely need a second junimo hut for sure. thanks for the house compliments!

Potatoes

Farmer
I also loved the mini-library in the bedroom!! The vibe of the room on the top left is really great too!

I also love the bee houses in the middle of all those trees, I wish I had that in my real life! 😄