most relatable character for you?

Potatoes

Farmer
For me it’s Abilgail. I’m nerdy, into fantasy stuff and Super Nintendo. I procrastinate my homework (or regular work at this point) and have overbearing parents that seem to know what’s best for me. Also I’ve got some chill stoner friends I can hang out with.

Lew Zealand

Helper
When I was younger, Clint. Timid, letting life take me along a default pathway. Nowadays, Shane's rational side when he's not drinking or maybe Maru for the same reason.

Odin

Staff member
I spend too much time on computers, and I am a fan of table top games, so I feel like I have some common interests with Sebastian. To be honest, it's been a while since I've played through heart cutscenes in game. So I'm not sure who I'm similar to personality-wise.

Boo1972

Farmer
Well, I’m a mom to teenagers and young adults so I’m like Caroline, Jodi and Robin, though I think I’m less overbearing. My teenagers might disagree. I’m definitely not as much of a neat freak as Jodi. I like writing like Elliot and dancing And sewing like Emily. I wish I lived more connected to nature like Linus. But, I’m probably a crank like George. :wink:

pasta4zoe

Tiller
I know they are vastly different characters, but I think I'm a little combination of Leah and Abigail. I like to be artsy and enjoy nature...but at the same time I can geek out and be a bit of an introvert. I find that I always seek these characters out as friends each time I play Stardew so maybe it's a sign lol

Zaphira

Sodbuster
For me it's Sebastian in so many ways.

I used to work at the computer for many years. I played PnP for a while. I stay indoors if possible. Not so easy with a dog, but since the dog does not like the warmth to much either, no problem. My husband is a software developer and stays up late.
If there wasn't so much outdoor activities (farming, collecting, mining) it would be a perfect 'replay' of my real life. ;)

Quillmagic

Farmer
I relate to Abby and Seb because I love video games, Seb and Penny because I love reading, and Leah because I love art. Overall tho, Seb is the closest to my personality.