Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Prefer not to answer

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Ellajoy

Sodbuster
Key: spring= (sp) summer= (sm) fall=(fa) winter=(win)
day: example: if a plant needs five days to grow them it will say (day 5)
•peas. (sp-sm)(day 7)❤
•broccoli (giant crop)(sp)(day 4)💜
•cantaloupe (green house only, giant crop)(no season)(day 10)❤
• asparagus (multi harvests)(sp-sm)(day 3)💚
• onions 💛
• soybeans💜
• almond trees (I am looking for more info)❤
• Hibiscis (green house only)(no season)(day 12)❤
• Plumeria (inedible)(sm)(tree)❤
• Pineapple plant (sm)❤
• Guava (green house only)(I am looking for more info)❤
• flower trees(many colors)(no harvest)❤
• Lychee tree (I am looking for more info)💙
• Iris (sm)(I am looking for more info)❤
• Kiwi Vine (I am looking for more info)❤
• Chocolate tree (sm)( I am looking for more info)❤
• Marshmallow plant (sm)(like trees but a plant also I want something from fruit tree tappers)(I am looking for more info)❤
• pear trees (harvest in fa)❤
• bushes. BlackBerry, rasberry, rose, and more! (Note bushes are like trees they live many seasons)(many seasons)❤
•Basil**(sp)(day 3)💛
•cinnamon*(tree bark is cinnamon)(sp)(sm)(fa)(win)❤
•cloves(sp)(I am looking for more info)💜
•sage**(sp)(looking for more info)💜
•nutmeg*(fa)(looking for more info)💜
•fennel(sm(you can harvest for bulb, seeds, and pollen))(looking for more info)💜
•**rosemary (all way through sp-fa)💛
•oregano (sp-fa) (looking for more info)💛
• ginger* (root) (flower)(muti-type)p(win)💛

*cooking(2 eggs+nutmeg+cinnamon+ginger=eggnog)
**cooking(kale+basil+sage+rosemary+Oil=herb salad)

Last edited:

Ellajoy

Sodbuster
Thank you for you support!
if you think of any more please tell me.
I want to know about as many details as possible. (I will find out any you can't come up with)

Lappy

Farmhand
Pineapples grow out of their crowns planted in soil:

1595968287527.png

Kiwis grow on a vine, and would probably have to be a trellis crop.

Marshmallows were originally made from an extract from the roots of the marsh mallow plant, along with sugars and sometimes egg whites. Thus, it would make more sense for marshmallows to be a cooked item. Modern marshmallows are usually made with gelatin instead of the mallow extract, or sometimes vegetarian options like agar.

Ginger could be planted and harvested both as a flower and its "root".

Fennel could be harvested for both its bulb and its seeds. Or if you wanna be extra fancy, its pollen too.

Nutmeg trees could also produce mace. But because mace isn't very commonly used, I don't know if it would be worth adding a second item to harvest.

Peas, broccoli, and asparagus would be toward the top of my list to add. Other very common veggies not already in the game are onions (other than spring onions), carrots, celery, and bell peppers. It amuses me a little that NONE of the components of mirepoix or Cajun/Creole holy trinity are crops in the game.

Soybeans would also be interesting to add, as there are so many products that could be made with them.

Last edited:

Ellajoy

Sodbuster
Pineapples grow out of their crowns planted in soil:

View attachment 1072

Kiwis grow on a vine, and would probably have to be a trellis crop.

Marshmallows were originally made from an extract from the roots of the marsh mallow plant, along with sugars and sometimes egg whites. Thus, it would make more sense for marshmallows to be a cooked item. Modern marshmallows are usually made with gelatin instead of the mallow extract, or sometimes vegetarian options like agar.

Ginger could be planted and harvested both as a flower and its "root".

Fennel could be harvested for both its bulb and its seeds. Or if you wanna be extra fancy, it's pollen too.

Nutmeg trees could also produce mace. But because mace isn't very commonly used, I don't know if it would be worth adding a second item to harvest.

Peas, broccoli, and asparagus would be toward the top of my list to add. Other very common veggies not already in the game are onions (other than spring onions), carrots, celery, and bell peppers. It amuses me a little that NONE of the components of mirepoix or Cajun/Creole holy trinity are crops in the game.

Soybeans would also be interesting to add, as there are so many products that could be made with them.
thanks for the info