WIP More Fences

Chililover

Planter
Man, these look awesome already! I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this.

Sorry if this is inconsiderate of me to ask, but where'd you get the early copy of JSON assets? (I'm assuming from the creator, but I would like to be sure lol). I've been looking into modding myself, and adding new fences was the first thing on the list of new things I'd like to try adding, so I'm curious.
I don't understand exactly what your talking about but if it helps here's this guide on frameworks
Take care!

BarelyGood

Farmhand
Man, these look awesome already! I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this.

Sorry if this is inconsiderate of me to ask, but where'd you get the early copy of JSON assets? (I'm assuming from the creator, but I would like to be sure lol). I've been looking into modding myself, and adding new fences was the first thing on the list of new things I'd like to try adding, so I'm curious.
Sorry for the late reply! I got from the creator spacechase0 from the Stardew Valley discord. I would track him down from there if I were you. If you can't get it let me know and I'll be more than happy to share it with you! Also brick fence coming soon

Sorry for the late reply! I got from the creator spacechase0 from the Stardew Valley discord. I would track him down from there if I were you. If you can't get it let me know and I'll be more than happy to share it with you! Also brick fence coming soon
Thank you for replying, I'll have to ask him about it!