Four Corners Farm Maya's farm: こいわい

Marshmawo

Sodbuster
Hi hi! This is going to be my progress thread for my Japanese file! This is inspired by Jack Of Shades' thread so all credits go to him!
I thought it might be interesting to show how the game looks when working in Japanese :) i had also really wanted to try out the Four Corners farm for a while so ill be using that! Im also using a switch so my screenshots might be a bit iffy >o< but ill do my best! I know progress threads are allowed, but if this is not for some reason, please let me know!

Stats:
-Farm name: こいわい
-Farmer name: まや
-Favourite thing: Snow
-Year one: Spring
-Will be rebuilding the Community Centre
-Four Corners Map
-Light brown floppy eared dog as pet​

So this is Maya's farm! Messy as they usually start out ahah but i hope to have this all cleared up soon :) Id like to have each corner their own area, so say the bottom right will be animals only, the bottom left for tree's, the top left for farming etc! Im not totally sure about theming yet since ive always gone with an over-grown look with lots of trees everywhere to make my farms look forresty but id like a cute look for this farm!
stardewjp2.jpg.jpg

I hope to update this often and give people a look at what a JP game looks like and ill also be learning as we go as im still learning JP, so im hoping this will help me! Wish me luck! :bunny::goldstar:

Marshmawo

Sodbuster
Day 2, 火 (Tuesday/Kayōbi!)
I went to Pierre's and bought one of each item that i would need for the bundles and spent the rest on parsnips. As i start out i like to only buy what i need, so only buying what i would need to fill my spring crops bundle and then spend the rest on foods that could get me money but now that im thinking about it, i should have brought cauliflowers intead of parsnips >< oh well!
EcOPIW5U4AEe11A.jpg

I also ran into Marnie! I thought it was cute that she says 「あら」, i feel like it gives her a sweet older lady vibe, that the Eng version doesnt do so much ?-?
EcOPXyCUwAEj1sM.jpg

I plan on having full friendship with everyone and Marnie is usually one of the few i get to last but i think that'll be different this time! >u<