Max stack button on stores

Daedelonis

Tiller
So for most players that complete just about everything in Stardew Valley usually fall around Years 5-10. But for some of us that continue past that, my first farm save file is in Year 22 and since I'm fairly wealthy, I buy a lot of stuff instead of farming it, like Stone, Wood and Bombs. Especially Stone for making mass Crystalariums, I end up buying about 20k stone at a time and even with holding the mouse button down, it still takes like 5-10 minutes.

I was hoping that maybe in a future update to have buttons to click on to show options like, Buy 100 / Buy 250 / Buy 500 / Buy 999 instead of holding a button for minutes.

imnvs

Local Legend
You can. There's a little bar at the bottom where you can shift it from 1 - 999
Sorry... a bar at the bottom of what? Because I play on PC and can not see what you're describing. If I hold down the "shift" key and hold down the "right click" on my mouse, it rapid buys in groups of 5... but that still takes some time.

Now, when I'm playing single-player, no big deal, because everything's paused when I'm in a menu. When playing multi-player with the wife, however, I have to manually pause unless I want time to be passing while I'm buying giant piles of stuff.

my first farm save file is in Year 22 and since I'm fairly wealthy, I buy a lot of stuff instead of farming it, like Stone, Wood and Bombs.
The wife and I, in our multi save, may not be quite where you're at, bud, but I know exactly where you're coming from. I have a full prismatic outfit, magic turban to match... and we have purchased every thing in the game that costs 1 million or more. (In some cases, 1 for each of us.) We have nothing to save for, so we often will buy piles and piles of stuff we go through quickly instead of wasting time gathering it ourselves. (Stone is the big one for us, too.)

I don't know what sunflower's talking about. I like your idea. I'm completely behind it... or at least until sunflower can show us this "bar" thingy.

Sorry... a bar at the bottom of what? Because I play on PC and can not see what you're describing. If I hold down the "shift" key and hold down the "right-click" on my mouse, it rapid buys in groups of 5... but that still takes some time.
I don't know what sunflower's talking about. I like your idea. I'm completely behind it... or at least until sunflower can show us this "bar" thingy.
Hey! I took a few screenshots and a video to show you what I mean! However, it might just be something only available for Mobile or Android users.
Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 9.22.21 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 9.22.10 AM.png

imnvs

Local Legend
Yeah, the PC interface doesn't have that additional window/panel on the right with that slider bar... or at least the option to turn that on isn't one I've found yet. 😉

imnvs

Local Legend
I was hoping that maybe in a future update to have buttons to click on to show options like, Buy 100 / Buy 250 / Buy 500 / Buy 999 instead of holding a button for minutes.
You can. There's a little bar at the bottom where you can shift it from 1 - 999
Oh. Well maybe that feature should come to PC next!
Okay, Daedelonis, what do you think of that? Adding the slider bar the Android users have to the PC interface?

liquidcat

Staff member
It would be nice if this is implemented. I always run into issues where I want to buy lot of items and its hard with current way of doing it.