Wilderness Farm Maria Bright's Farm Progression

ashthetrouble

Farmhand
Hello! Ash here! I want to share one of my farm progress!
Most of my farms were named Bright, except for select few where I had special projects on it heheh.... 🤭
In my headcanon, my first original Bright Farm with my farmer Aria had several alternate universes.
Which branch out to severals Bright Farms with different farmers.
This one belongs to Maria. The theme is Monster!
And I found that Some Building Edit... by TheMourningStar fits really well with the theme!

Farm_maria.png

Early works on Maria's Farm.
Still got many things to do.....

One of the reasons I like winter is re-organizing the farm! No crops or livestock to worry about!
It's pretty easy to recognize my farm. Just search for my name. Found it? Good job.

Farm_seb.png

What I like about Maria's Farm is that Brazier shape tiled artwork at Grandpa's Shrine.
Grandpa gave me this farm to start a new life, I have to at least make a beautiful shrine for him!

Farm_seb3.png

Find my name. I changed its position from the last one.
Found it? Wow. you guys sure have some good eyes.
If you wondering why I placed my bee house like that.... well...
Coz I'm using Automate (All hail Pathos-sama!) 🙇‍♀️
Who needs a path to collect honey when you can just stack your bee house like there's no tomorrow and let one magic box harvest the honey automatically when it's ready?
Not me. Nope. I won't go back to those days without Automate. It's a miracle I survived those dark days...
WELL, with that done
COME AT ME SPRING! I'M READY!

Farm_seb4 (2).png

Tadaaa! The final look of Maria's farm. I left some space near the greenhouse for Golden Clock later.
I had fun organizing and playing with the mods! Thank you for making it modders!
Time to find some new mods to play with heheheh...
Until next time! Ash out!