Making Sweet Gem Berries less useless

One of the simpler ideas I have, I find that outside of the two/three uses, Sweet Gem Berries are useless.

I get if they're not supposed to be consumable items, but maybe we could make something out of them. Make Golden Sugar by milling them, or sparkling juice by kegging them. Maybe a syrup by putting them in a preserves jar?

I would just like more than three reasons to grow Sweet Gem Berries.

True. Aside from tailoring ONE item, using it for
raising your stamina bar by giving it to old master cannoli statue in the secret woods
and it being quite profitable, it's really of no use for anything other than money. And even then, I never use it to gain money. One could use ancient fruit or hops and do way better. I agree, more uses would be beneficial.

Person090

Planter
One of the simpler ideas I have, I find that outside of the two/three uses, Sweet Gem Berries are useless.

I get if they're not supposed to be consumable items, but maybe we could make something out of them. Make Golden Sugar by milling them, or sparkling juice by kegging them. Maybe a syrup by putting them in a preserves jar?

I would just like more than three reasons to grow Sweet Gem Berries.
I think the one thing that stops me from buying rare seeds and star fruits is this, they are single harvest crops. This is why my greenhouse is just ancient fruit and berries