Make characters married with eachother

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i think it would be a pretty cool idea if you could change who gets married since there's no real, like, "canon" relationships beyond the already married folks (even the ones that are implied, like
lewis and marnie
are a little shaky) so it'd be cool to mix and match and be a bit of a matchmaker.

it brings to question what happens if you divorce someone and you want to marry someone you married off, though. what happens with them? can you also break them apart and erase their memories? ):

Matthew T.

Farmhand
I totally agree I think there needs to be a happy ending for everyone. Like in a recent playthrough I felt so bad when I picked Leah even though I had high hearts with Penny and Abigail. So it would be a cool addition to be able to play matchmaker and see every character get a happy ending. And as to the divorce part, I feel maybe you could set it up so you could make the person cheat on there spouse with you which could create some good drama. Also if someone's house becomes empty maybe you could have a couple of new townsfolk move in.