Magic Bag?

@ndy

Farmhand
How about adding Magic bag to the game?
first you would start with one as gift from grandpa-
pierre would sell just normal bags but you could get it upgraded
@ wizard for enough friendship,resources and money

now what magic bag would do is create 3 additional spaces for each item in your bag so it would work like this

starting bag would still have just 12 spaces for 12 items BUT the magic upgrade would allow to place other quality of item you already have in bag to be placed inside

of course you coulde not go over 999 stack with those four normal/silver/gold/iridium quality over combined stack (becose that would be like having another space in bag)

this would also allow to open up route for better "quality" for minerals and ores among other things

also give us stackable coffe dedicated machine that would allow us to slap full stack of beans in and also allow us to to grab stuck of coffee out of it
it would be perfectly fine if it took 30min-hrs longer and ate 1 more bean coffe as well

ED: if you want to make it as something to be discovered you can always start with normal bag change sightly first or add new event with wizard saying somthing like your granpa helped me a lot back then and get first upgarade for free and then tell/hint you how to get upgares for better bags)

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
That's certainly an interesting idea, although I wonder how something like this could be implemented visually

@ndy

Farmhand
it could work something like, that they are generally hidden, and would only pop up if click on them in item bar or inventory there you would select one to be on "top" those on top i.e. you see in bar would be the one selecte for gifting throwing to bin etc... well its only expample