Machine to revert tiles to wood/stone

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
I agree. This would be really useful if you change your mind about your paths and you want the raw materials back. I think being able to toss them into the recycling machine would work. However, I'd hope that you could put the whole stack in the machine instead of just one tile at a time, the amount of material you get back always being proportional to the amount of tiles that were put in it. Getting resources by putting certain pieces of furniture or decorations into the machine would also be neat.

Journi

Planter
I really don't understand paths, probably because I never use them, I always loved my farms looking more earthy. xD (I don't know how to create good paths, so)
I could be wrong though, but I do accidentally click on them by accident and I have a few that's not needed.

tommybob

Planter
I really don't understand paths, probably because I never use them, I always loved my farms looking more earthy. xD (I don't know how to create good paths, so)
I could be wrong though, but I do accidentally click on them by accident and I have a few that's not needed.
One good use for them is to place them under a sprinkler, then when you use the hoe on your ground it won't break the sprinkler

Journi

Planter
One good use for them is to place them under a sprinkler, then when you use the hoe on your ground it won't break the sprinkler
That I do understand. x D
Because my clumsy butt will accidentally take my sprinklers out. xD

tommybob

Planter
That I do understand. x D
Because my clumsy butt will accidentally take my sprinklers out. xD
Yeah I make the mistake of walking around with ym pickaxe out so I end up killing my poor crops more often than not. I can relate haha

Journi

Planter
Yeah I make the mistake of walking around with ym pickaxe out so I end up killing my poor crops more often than not. I can relate haha
I don't usually have that problem lol, mine is I end up usually with my pick and destroying things.