Let's sit!

Xyrella

Planter
I wanna do this:

sv sit.jpg

Sitting on chairs, couches and benches would be a good idea to rest a bit and let the time pass (maybe with a bit of energy refill). Not only on own ones but also on benches in the world (f. e. the bench by the community center). And maybe a spouse would also like to use a chair in the house and not only looking at it. ^^

Person090

Planter
I wanna do this:

View attachment 1013

Sitting on chairs, couches and benches would be a good idea to rest a bit and let the time pass (maybe with a bit of energy refill). Not only on own ones but also on benches in the world (f. e. the bench by the community center). And maybe a spouse would also like to use a chair in the house and not only looking at it. ^^
I am pretty sure CA will add that, considering how he added the ability to use drawers in 1.4

When I decorated my home in game I put a couch, some tables and some chairs. I want to eat dinner on a chair and stare a globe on a chair please!

Last edited:

Xyrella

Planter
That's a good idea. Maybe it could also raise friendship if someone sits near you?
Would be nice if you can talk to a person while sitting nearby. Maybe only to get your daily talking points but that would be enough for me.

I am pretty sure CA will add that, considering how he added the ability to use drawers in 1.4
Yes, I really like it how drawers work now. Maybe you're right that there'll be more interaction options with furniture.

When I decorated my home in game I put a couch, some tables and some chairs. I want to eat dinner on a chair and look a globe on a chair please!
Imagine it's past 6 pm, you had a hard day and your spouse is sitting in the kitchen waiting for dinner. Nice thought.

Last edited:

eliasntr

Farmhand
Imagine it's past 6 pm, you had a hard day and your spouse is sitting in the kitchen waiting for dinner. Nice thought.
I can see our spouse and children eating breakfast in the morning too, after we wake up. I'd also like to see them watch TV together if the AI determines a chair is facing a TV. We could really use some more interactions with the furnitures in the game.

Xyrella

Planter
I'd also like to see them watch TV together if the AI determines a chair is facing a TV. We could really use some more interactions with the furnitures in the game.
In my saves I always have a dark throne near a dark bookcase. Interact with the bookcase and sit on the throne to read a book would also be a nice thought. But first of all we need the possibility to sit somewhere. ^^

Ereo

Helper
Would be nice if you can talk to a person while sitting nearby. Maybe only to get your daily talking points but that would be enough for me.
It could also be time dependent, maybe 1 or 2 points for every (in game) 10 minutes they sit together? Up to a limit, but it would also be limited by time you can spend. Having some dialogues to go with it would als bei nice.

Odin

Staff member
This would be a great addition! Maybe your spouse and kids could have a chance of sitting on furniture around the house :)

I can see our spouse and children eating breakfast in the morning too, after we wake up. I'd also like to see them watch TV together if the AI determines a chair is facing a TV. We could really use some more interactions with the furnitures in the game.
This would be a great addition! Maybe your spouse and kids could have a chance of sitting on furniture around the house :)
I like it!