Let me draw your farmers!

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
Alright! now that the stars have finally realigned to allow me to draw without some crazy stuff happening, I got the first request drawn! Here you are @Zevvo ! Your farmer and Emily (her design courtesy of daftpatience ) petting some sheep. I did not know how to draw sheep before this request, and I don't think I do even now but I think I fairly okay here XD

Will try to finish up @Odin request soon too!
I almost squealed at the sheep <3

Discount_Fry

Greenhorn
Hey, I finally started getting back into stardew and decided to check out the forms (mostly out of bordem) and saw this, idk if you're still doing it but if you are, I'd love to have a drawing of my Farmer, and with Haley if possible but I feel like the drawing itself is alot to ask for so if not I understand, Ik this was posted awhile ago so I might be a bit late, sadly I only have one picture, he has messy black hair (which I wish would stick out of the Beanie a bit) and wares a denim jacket and gray beanie, if possible can he be holding a sketch pad? And Haley holding her camera? If not it's fine, just thought I might as well take a shot asking, thanks

Attachments

Boo1972

Farmer
This is Rose. I based her off of my favorite fairytale, “Snow White and Rose Red”, though she’s smarter then her namesake. She is currently dating all but 3 of the singles in Stardew Valley, so she could be pictured with anyone. Rose is very open and kind, but sometimes too honest. It’s so amazing that you’re doing this. I hope she strikes Your fancy, but no worries if you can’t draw her.

Attachments

Odin

Staff member
Heyyyy everyone, been kinda going through some things but hope to get started back on these soon! I'll make a proper list in the first post later tonight!
Don't worry about it! There's a lot going on in the world, but even if there wasn't, this can wait :)

Lady Laurus

Tiller
Lady Laurus
This is my farmer, I know the details on her are fuzzy but she has straight reddish brown hair and bright green eyes. I would like to see her drawn sitting on the steps of the farm house with Harvey if possible. She likes animals and plants, loves riding her horse, has a fierce and fiery personality (I'd love to see a few scars from emergency surgeries that Harvey has performed on her, maybe a small one near her chin), and she loves exploring in the mines.

Last edited:

Yelhsa

Newcomer
Hi there, I am wondering if you’re still creating these? My partner and I have started a farm and we took a screenshot but it’s horrible quality. I would love to get it remade and framed for Christmas. I am happy to pay 🥰