Land expansion

Person090

Planter
On my main and very first farm, I have noticed that I was running out of space really fast due to the amount of buildings I have. Since I am pretty sure CA will add at least one new building for 1.5, I would like it if we could expand our land. My idea is after a few months or years, Lewis sends you a notice in the mail saying that if you give him enough money, he can fill out the paperwork so that you can gain ownership of some of the land west of the farm.

Ellajoy

Rancher
On my main and very first farm, I have noticed that I was running out of space really fast due to the amount of buildings I have. Since I am pretty sure CA will add at least one new building for 1.5, I would like it if we could expand our land. My idea is after a few months or years, Lewis sends you a notice in the mail saying that if you give him enough money, he can fill out the paperwork so that you can gain ownership of some of the land west of the farm.
Cool
maybe you can also blackmail Lewis for some land with his "lucky purple shorts"

If ever encountered anyone who wanted more land. But even so, the original farmland map can become cluttered after a few years of playing. So this would be warranted. Lol

Odin

Staff member
I'd definitely like to see a way to expand the farm maps as a late game feature! Since the game keeps adding new stuff, it gets more difficult to fit everything you might want on your farm. Especially on the maps with less space.

Rotan

Sodbuster
I just had a thought, I would buy the land and keep it blank for chance of the 2 random events I have never got
(owl/capsul)
I have re-designed my farm to have more empty space now... I might just clear it 100% and sleep for 5 years :/

Odd Farmer

Tiller
Well, more room could easily be achieved by filling in some water on your farm. The question is how to do that code-wise. That would at least make wells more practical.