Art Jellobean's Stardew Shenanigans

jellobean

Tiller
I post these on my tapas/tumblr/IG but I want to share my sdv comics here as well! I've dubbed them Stardew Shenanigans since they're all about the stuff in game that make stardew valley so fabulously great 😌 I love making these because it shows how quickly I can improve.

My goal is to make at least 1 comic every month. March is ending soon so I better get that finished 👀

#1 - Giving Gifts (Dec 10, 2019)
SDVS-gift.png

#2 - Snack Time! (Feb 11, 2020)
SDVS-egg.png
I guess I put the "run" in crunch

#3 Egg Festival (Apr 13, 2020)
Didn't mean to make two egg comics in a row but it was easter weekend at the time so it was relevant. Haven't been able to work on comics much since online school happened which is why it's looks really sketchy. I'll hopefully make a bunch in the summer and be able to post every week?? That'd be fun.

Attachments

Last edited:

jellobean

Tiller
those are so cute! the little egg cronch! and Abigail with the thingy!!!!
i really like how soft the colours are, and all the expressions on the different characters!
thank you! colouring is my favourite part of making art :D

Reactions: Jar

jellobean

Tiller
#3 Egg Festival (Apr 13, 2020)
3-SDVS-egghunt-14.04.2020.png
3-SDVS-eggfestivalWIP-14.04.2020.png
Didn't mean to make two egg comics in a row but it was easter weekend at the time so it was relevant. Haven't been able to work on comics much since online school happened which is why it's looks really sketchy. I'll hopefully make a bunch in the summer and be able to post every week?? That'd be fun.

Last edited:

Onenote

Sodbuster
I mean, if its not you, it'd be Abigal, right? XD I really like the reactions in the second egg pic! Also isn't this technically the third egg comic in a row?