Art Jar of Art

Jar

Rancher
i'm doing this thingy, the
thing? it has a gap for each month
yearly art summary
and i've been wanting to put whatever i did digitally each month but i haven't done any digital art so far this month '='

still been colouring with crayons tho

Jar

Rancher
im gonna draw
fanart more this year! also i have this pack of loose paper so im going to see how long it takes to get through that - 500 sheets
did Two sheets on day one, one sheet on day two

here be
some of that
Sakura from Naruto bc i love Sakura

and my OC, Rebecca

feel free 2 suggest characters for me 2 draw bc i have a lot of drawing to do! and and and and
i want penpals so if we're, like, friends through SDV discord server or whateve i'd lov 2 exchange addresses so we can send doodles back and forth!
let me send u
squid train

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
aww they look great! i love how vibrant sakura's outfit is, and your oc looks very lovely! good luck on filling the pack of paper :D

hmmmmmmmm on naruto, how do you feel about hinata? she would be really cute in your style i think

Reactions: Jar

Jar

Rancher
aww they look great! i love how vibrant sakura's outfit is, and your oc looks very lovely! good luck on filling the pack of paper :D

hmmmmmmmm on naruto, how do you feel about hinata? she would be really cute in your style i think
thanks ;D i used a marker for Sakura's outfit, one day i'll get more markers lol
I love Hinata! ;D

Jar

Rancher

*does grabby hands*
i'm going to do a separate one for Stardew characters, so from anything but Stardew is good!
some ideas of things i like characters from tho: naruto, homestuck, Adventure Time
brain empty, i immediately forgot my own interests