If you could have one feature of sdv irl which would you pick?

Alfyna

Sodbuster
Harvey
Harv

the Return Scepter. I'd say all warp tech, but tbh it seems like something that'd be abused if it was widely available. Having the totems at my disposal would be cool, but honestly I'd be just as happy to be able to Nope back home whenever I need to.

Honorable Mention 1 -- Juminos. Forget the wizard, I would build them a hut with my bare hands if that's what it'd take.
Honorable Mention 2 --The magic catalogue that can instantly change your wallpaper/carpet/decor.
Honorable Mention 3 -- ... Harvey.

I'd like Stardew Valley itself. Assuming everything is contained within the valley via magic or some other force of nature, I could theoretically have everything that's been listed here as well as other things in the game. 😏

Greediness aside, it would be amazing to travel to Stardew Valley and "get lost" exploring the area irl. Meet the Wizard, hang out with Abigail in the caves, stumble across the Junimo's, the sheer amount of enjoyment would be nearly limitless.

LRangerR

Local Legend
The fact that you can take some bread out of a trash can and hand it to the mayor as a birthday gift and he'll be fine with it. (That's actually what I did on year 1 in my first ever save.)
I once got paid for giving Harvey trash. It was very early in the game, and the quest came up where you had to give someone a gift. It had literally just popped up as I was passing Harvey in town and I had some trash in my hand that I had just picked up as well, sooooo..... I got 100g or so for giving Harvey garbage. :laugh::cry::harvey::coal: