If you could add any features into Stardew Valley, what feature would you add (without this feature being a mod)?

Konitama

Planter
More festivals like the night market. That one added so much interesting stuff. I like actually anticipating a festival approaching because it gives me an opportunity to get rare items or do something that's a break from the normal routine.

The old festivals feel sort of like they are just there because they have to exist. They don't really change from year to year so once you've done them once, that's it. I think it's one part of the game that could use an overhaul if that is something that is feasible. So yeah, update the old festivals to offer more, and add new festivals that provide new limited items or activities.

I want a festival to feel like I really want to be there... not that it's just some thing that is preventing me from progressing as it shuts down an entire area. Like "oh great, the festival means I can't access the shop all day... cool, let me just sleep today away then"