If 1.5 only added one new feature, what would you want it to be?

Gilleafrey

Sodbuster
Maybe some new festivals? Imagine a horse race or something. Those are in quite a few of the Harvest Moon games (and yes I know this isn't Harvest Moon), but I think it'd be cool to have some other incentive to get a horse! Because as it stands, the horse is only useful up until year 2 when you can get a nice supply of coffee. Once you have totems and a scepter, the horse becomes a lawn ornament. Or, I dunno. Maybe that's just me.
It's why I've never been interested in getting the horse - coffee and teleports and the rail transport are plenty for me.

Rotan

Sodbuster
I know this was mentioned kinda (I also didnt read through all 15 page yet) but some kinda way to get more wood. I turn both the quarry and the desert into tree growing operations and cut down normal trees constantly and Im still always short on wood.

Lew Zealand

Helper
It's why I've never been interested in getting the horse - coffee and teleports and the rail transport are plenty for me.
I'll have to try coffee and totems as I do like the rail transport in later game but the horse is really great as soon as you can get one. I did my first save not knowing about the horse's speed boost and just kicked myself after getting one early in the second save.

Morkover

Greenhorn
Have a good time, everybody! I'd like to be just best friends with unmarried/unmarried people. For example, a bouquet could be replaced with friendship bracelets (Maybe they could have been made from Emily or bought from Pierre. If you sew them yourself, you can make them into an item slot to live up to each character's favorite item). After all, .
Всем доброго времени суток! Я хотел бы быть просто лучшими друзьями с неженатыми / неженатыми людьми. Например, букет можно заменить браслетами дружбы (возможно, они могли быть сделаны у Эмили или куплены у Пьера. Если вы сшили их сами, вы можете превратить их в слот для предметов, чтобы соответствовать любимому предмету каждого персонажа). В конце концов, я не хочу обидеть своего супруга.:сердце:

Last edited:

liquidcat

Staff member
Всем хорошо провести время! Я хотел бы быть просто лучшими друзьями с неженатыми / неженатыми людьми. Например, букет можно заменить браслетами дружбы (возможно, они могли быть сделаны у Эмили или куплены у Пьера. Если вы сшили их сами, вы можете превратить их в слот для предметов, чтобы соответствовать любимому предмету каждого персонажа). В конце концов, я не хочу обидеть своего супруга.:сердце:
Hey @Morkover ! Please remember to keep the posts in english as we can't moderate other languages!

Rotan

Sodbuster
Be able to set the exact amount you want to buy. Keyboard with PC and maybe a pincode type pad you can click numbers on as well (Both with mouse and clicking as well as controlers)

I know I can shift+click for fast +5s but thats slow when buying mutliple 999. Even a buy max button would be nice. (Would buy a stack of 999 in 1 click)

Also i would love to be able to plant crops/flowers a day or two before their season starts, or at least be able to buy seeds. I hate losing that first day!
Also give a grace period of a day to harvest crops from previous season.

Last edited:

Stewyntig

Farmhand
Maybe some new festivals? Imagine a horse race or something. Those are in quite a few of the Harvest Moon games (and yes I know this isn't Harvest Moon), but I think it'd be cool to have some other incentive to get a horse! Because as it stands, the horse is only useful up until year 2 when you can get a nice supply of coffee. Once you have totems and a scepter, the horse becomes a lawn ornament. Or, I dunno. Maybe that's just me.
I would also like to see the ability to call your horse if you lost it.

Stewyntig

Farmhand
(also a small thing — I don’t know if there is a way (maybe I’ve just missed it lol) but a way to un-hoe land with an axe or the hoe or something like that just because it drives me crazy when I accidentally hoe a little square of land and I have to wait a few days for it to un-hoe itself. )
[/QUOTE]
To understand hoe early hit the spot with your pick axe...
I Totally agree with all the suggestions with the kids growing up to Jas and Vincent's age.

Stewyntig

Farmhand
More events/dialogue from characters, it'd be cool if after a certain amount of years dialogue changed for events. Like the idea that maybe after a few years you have special "anniversary" dialogue, or characters making a note of you visiting them every year on their birthday, like a special thanks for remembering.
I really would like to have your anniversary of marriage celebrated like we do irl.

Sunny Farm

Greenhorn
I placed the Junimo hut next to my greenhouse. Could you please make the Junimos to harvest the crops in the greenhouse? That is my biggest wish!!!!

Deku Kikki

Newcomer
I would love for the bachelors / bachelorettes to get married to each other and also have children - and to also have the children age and your character age to hand off the farm.

(I have a lot of wishes actually) - maybe even a Big City addition where you can go visit or go on holidays with your spouse. More actual dating in the game that affects the relationships.

27dschild

Planter
I would love for the bachelors / bachelorettes to get married to each other and also have children - and to also have the children age and your character age to hand off the farm.

(I have a lot of wishes actually) - maybe even a Big City addition where you can go visit or go on holidays with your spouse. More actual dating in the game that affects the relationships.
Aging should be an option in the character screen