Staff member
EXCUSE ME YOU HAVE COWS
I LOVE COWS

OGM
OMG

OMG
i love them thank you for sharing i love them so much
what a pretty baby
i hope your family's cows will have long and wonderful and fulfilling lives and also i hope they get to be pet

They almost look to free ranging! Around where I live there are so many free range cows that live in the forests or open plains, hell I've even seen some up on the mountain.

Onenote

Sodbuster
@tommybob Ye cows need a lot of room to be happy! My parents for some reason picked the hilltop farm for our family, weird choice but it works.

@SgtPickles Cowgirl Onenote challenges you to battle! She sends out a miltank to take on your ducklett!

@MagicallyClueless yup we got cows and horses! We have two more cows that should be giving birth sometime this month so I'll update this thread with those when it happens!

@NickelPlateRoad I mean we do have a small wooded area on our property sooooooooooo

@LolitaRo I'm going, to be honest here, I'm not very good with breed names (cows a cow to me basically XD) but the Lil guy does take after his dad who is also red and white. Our cows for the past 10 years have all been mostly black, black with some white, or red and white, with an exception here or there.

Sounny

Rancher
Nice we plan on getting chickens soon
Chickens are hilarious! But often picky eaters. A good technique to combat picky eaters is when they are adults feed them the minimum every other day. It's good for them to fend for themselves or they will refuse to eat. One of my chickens died from egg binding. It was very upsetting.