Music I make cover songs using Stardew Valley flute and drum blocks

mpinoh

Greenhorn
Hello everyone. Just want to share that I make cover songs using Stardew Valley flute and drum blocks on youtube. I'll leave the links here and keep getting updated. Any critics are welcomed.

My playlist:

My covers:

If you like my works, please subscribe!

Last edited:

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
I came here to take a quick break from the stress of an ori and the blind forest boss level, and this has made me sooooo happy i cannot express it. The mii theme is my favorite. thank you for a moment of peace, but i must return to the depths of mount horu.

mpinoh

Greenhorn
I came here to take a quick break from the stress of an ori and the blind forest boss level, and this has made me sooooo happy i cannot express it. The mii theme is my favorite. thank you for a moment of peace, but i must return to the depths of mount horu.
Good luck with your ori playthrough haha. Thanks for watching! Glad my vids could lighten up your mood.

mpinoh

Greenhorn
Just realized you can hear the footsteps pretty loudly. Try turning off footstep volume in the future. Love these!
Thanks for the feedback, gotta agree with it. I'll turn the footstep volume down for the next covers.

Wow!! That’s like some magical, musical wizardry right there! Good work
OMG this is amazing!
Wow. Thanks for redefining what's possible.
Thanks guys!

Shart

Planter
This is super impressive!
How long did it take you to make 1 song?
Is there any tutorial for this? I'd love to try this myself

mpinoh

Greenhorn
This is super impressive!
How long did it take you to make 1 song?
Is there any tutorial for this? I'd love to try this myself
Thanks! It varies from 2 to 8 hours each video. The more recent usually the more shorter because I'm getting to used to it.
No tutorial on this, just use right-click for tuning the blocks have fun with them :)