I have lost my WATERING CAN!!

I’ve also lost my watering can I think I might have thrown it in the water I’ve check all my chest my fridges and it no where not at Clint’s to upgrade ether I just don’t know what to do should I restart my world? It’s not in the lost and found bin either
It's at the Adventure guild. https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Adventurer's_Guild
You want to go to Marlon and open the 'recover items' button. Then he'll send it in the mall the next day.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You can also always check the lost and found box at Lewis’ manor.

And the fridge of course, this thread kinda spells that out already though

imnvs

Local Legend
It's at the Adventure guild. https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Adventurer's_Guild
You want to go to Marlon and open the 'recover items' button. Then he'll send it in the mall the next day.
Okay, this is incorrect for more than one reason. First, things lost to being KO'd in the mines are the only things Marlon can recover for you, and second, you can't lose your watering can to getting KO'd in the mines.

The lost and found is at Lewis' house.

aecius

Greenhorn
And I have lost my watering can too! It is a great pleasure to be a part this lovely community!

This is only a suggestion for future update of the game: I wish I could go and buy a new one! Clint should have that in his store - eventually I could ask him to make me a new one. That would be nice. Or perhaps I could get a tool catalog where I could buy basic tools.

Last edited:

ArtifactSpot

Use a save editor to get a new one if none of the above suggestions work. :whistle:

ArtifactSpot

And I have lost my watering can too! It is a great pleasure to be a part this lovely community!

This is only a suggestion for future update of the game: I wish I could go and buy a new one! Clint should have that in his store - eventually I could ask him to make me a new one. That would be nice. Or perhaps I could get a tool catalog where I could buy basic tools.
Great suggestion! In 1.4 I was always loosing my scythe and the mayor would have the audacity to enter my house while I was sleeping to put it next to my bed. 😡 In 1.5 it’s in lost in found at his home now.