I have a idea for a video game

Odin

Staff member
Well, if you're interested in creating a game, you could always start with the stuff you know how to do, like writing, and learn other parts of game design as you go!

Chililover

Planter
Hey fishy! Nice game name! If I was you I would first figure out, game mechanics, the style of game you want, storyline, and 'do I want it to be 2d or 3d?' If you want it 2d figure out if you want it 16 bit 32 bit etc or just smooth hd graphics! If you want it to be pixel graphics you could try and teach yourself how to draw pixel art! (Or commission me lol!) There are a lot of game making apps out there like unity for instance!
unity can make 2d and 3d games so it's a great application! Unity also has assets, like tilests and 3d packages!! Don't forget to keep us updated on your progress!!

fishyfun

Greenhorn
It like undertale when you can spare or kill there are FP aka friendship points it like LV and ask if you want to know the story

Chililover

Planter
It like undertale when you can spare or kill there are FP aka friendship points it like LV and ask if you want to know the story
I would love to know the story! Also Do you think you'll make it?
And if you decide to make do you have a Twitter for it?

oH I almost forgot!! You should look up "brakeys unity 2d game tutorial" he does game tutorials!
he has some videos on tilemaps if you want to do your game tile based!
He also shows how to make your own tileset (Or you could commission me!!! :3 )

Last edited: