I, good sirs, have a proposition!

Michgirl_1998

Farmhand
I dropped everything and moved all the way across the country lmao
My Husband, daughter and I did the same thing. Moved west for jobs since the job market in our state was not the greatest at the time. We moved in hopes of moving away from family drama, however, all of his side (minus one brother who lives out of the country) moved here... so needless to say the drama followed us LOL But I would not move from where we are... we love it here and do not plan on moving anytime soon.

Neat Games

Planter
I got sick of working in computer components and sales in the USA for 7 years. So 8 years ago I moved to South Korea and started teaching English, and now I will live here forever~~~ Don't miss USA at all haha.

Honestly, I've been thinking this myself lately. Kind of in a career rut, small town issues. I've thought about it many times, I just don't know what I would run to. The main character in said narrative had a farm he could escape to. It belonged to his grandfather. I don't have that. But I suppose we all have to find our "grandpa" escape in life. If we decide to take that route. ;)

Konitama

Planter
I quit my career in animation to work on my own indie game full time. So I guess it's similar... except I went from working on computers to working on computers... so not quite living the country farm life lol