Please Read How to ask for help

Strobe

Planter
Before Asking for help, make sure you:
1. Check the player's guide to using mods.
2. If a mod is outdated, check if there is an unofficial update or a workaround mod in SMAPI's compatibility list.

Common troubleshooting methods:
1. Reset your content files in case you've modified the game's original files.
2. Fixing common multiplayer problems.
3. Other fixes to common errors like crashing, freezing, etc.

Things to include when asking for help:
Platform
(Windows, Linux, MacOS, or Android)
Game version
SMAPI log
(Instructions on how to upload your log)
Steps to reproduce (How to cause the error so that the developer can reproduce it)
Expected vs Actual results (What did you expect to happen and what actually happened?)

You can share screenshots, your mod folders, and save files on the forum directly if required by the developer or if required.
Take a screenshot and upload it on here or use an external image sharing platform like Imgur.
Find your save files and share it by uploading it directly or an external file sharing platform like Catbox.
You can find your game files to find the Mods folder and zip it using a compression software and share it if required by the developer.

Last edited:

senupino

Newcomer
Iam using tab s6 lite and when I have already installed SMAPI stardew valley but when i open it the app crashes and says close app i can't open the app

SophyyhpoS

Newcomer
Hi, good evening, you seem like someone who really understands Mod. Could you help me? I want to learn how to make NPC but I couldn't understand the manual and there is no part about NPC

Zeph

Newcomer
Grace_4-6-2024_63582935.pngGrace_3-27-2024_83892871.png

I'm on Windows 11 and I'm having issues with the tiles (or tilesheet) of some of the building's interiors where some of them are black, I downloaded Tiled & StardewXnbHack to attempt to fix the issue but I realized it's an issue with the SVE tilesheets. I am having trouble trying to figure out what exactly I need to do in order to fix them, since I had to use StardewXnbHack to upack my content folder just so I'd be able to open them in Tiled but I can't figure out how to do that to the SVE Maps and Tilesheets.

I'm not experienced with modding, I have no idea what I'm doing so please explain it to me like I'm five lol.

bexeylover

Newcomer
So i have a very old windows 10 laptop so i know that probably most of the issue but it strong enough to run sims 4 with at medium graphics so i dont understand why. Everytime i load stardew valley with mods it works fine but after awhile it lags really bad to the point it unplayable i didnt have this issue when i didnt install mods so i figure one of the mods. I have install is straining my already old pc to it limits is there anyway i can figure out which mod is the problem? Or can this also be caused if a mod pack is outdated. Because i have one mod thats 1.5 compatible and hasn't been update also im sorry if my english isnt great im from brazil.