Wizard: 103
Marlon: 57
Gil: 56
Morris: 53
Gunther: 49
Dwarf: 128
Krobus: 216
Mr. Qi: ???

None of this is confirmed of course, everything is from my imagination only :)

Last edited:

Quillmagic

Farmer
I actually agree with most of @Uzzlegorf's list above, a lot of them line up with my imagination. I think Alex is the same age as Haley (23) and Sam and Sebastian are the same age, since then they would be in the same grade at school (24) Vincent and Jas seem a liiiittle too immature to me to be 10, so (7) Penny seems like she in her twenties, especially considering she's the "love interest" for Sam, (24) and Maru is Sebastian's YOUNGER half-sister, it would make no sense to her to be OLDER than him (20)

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
my own ballparks, since i never thought about other villager ages

gus- late 30s
pam - 56
jodi- 39 or early 40s- i'm guessing she's one of the younger parents because her dialogue to me says she had her kids early
kent- similar age to jodi - they give me high school sweetheart vibes
wizard- 60 (or 800 one of those) i feel like he's older than he looks
linus - 60s
clint - 35
lewis - 60s
marnie - somewhere in the 40s
george - 70s
evelyn - 70s
robin - 45
demetrius - 43 - i think he's younger than robin
pierre - 50
caroline - 48
sandy - 30
vincent - 8
jas - 8

i can't recall any non-marriageable villager off the top of my head sry if i missed anyone

bachelor/ette ballparks:

harvey - 32
shane - 30 - i think he could be older than harvey but i see him at this age too
elliott- 29
sebastian - 25 - he's an older brother, people get young vibes from him but he's definitely middle of the road as far as bachelor ages
alex - 24 - i think it's easy to make the impression that he's young, but i kind of like to think of him being out of high school for a while
sam - 22
emily - 31
leah - 29
penny- 24
haley - 23
maru - 22 - younger sister, i think it would be easy to say she's older because of her job but i could see her be around this age
abigail - 21 - though anyone at any age can take college classes, i get the impression she got into college right after high school so she'd still be younger

Anhaga

Rancher
I actually agree with most of @Uzzlegorf's list above, a lot of them line up with my imagination. I think Alex is the same age as Haley (23) and Sam and Sebastian are the same age, since then they would be in the same grade at school (24) Vincent and Jas seem a liiiittle too immature to me to be 10, so (7) Penny seems like she in her twenties, especially considering she's the "love interest" for Sam, (24) and Maru is Sebastian's YOUNGER half-sister, it would make no sense to her to be OLDER than him (20)
7 seems about right for Vincent and Jas--I have kids that age, and it's pretty much right in line with how CA has constructed Vincent and Jas. That said, I'd place all the parents as being anywhere from 5 to 10 years older--all at least in their late 40s for Jodi and Kent, who would probably be about 20-ish years older than Sam. The other parents, especially Robin and Demetrius, don't strike me as the "young parent" types; Robin would not have been a carpentry apprentice in her early 20s with a toddler running around, and Demetrius seems to have a PhD, which means--especially with his personality--he would not have been putting personal relationships at the forefront until at least his late 20s and probably early 30s. With that, I'd put Robin and Demetrius in their 50s.

Sandy is friends with Emily, so I'd guess she's in her late 20s as well, and Clint (who I think should be a bachelor, honestly) seems to be that he'd be in his late 20s as well--not much older than Emily. I don't see there being much more than about 4-5 years between Emily and Haley or between Sebastian and Maru.

ISSsloth

Farmer
Jas and Vincent would have to be around 7 or 8, right? I'm pretty sure Penny has a book about tutoring for 2nd grade in her room. I might be mistaken.