How many hours have you clocked in the game?

herobean28

Greenhorn
I've only gotten 80 hours so far, since I've had the game for a couple weeks and haven't been able to carve out a lot of time for it recently. I play it to 3 AM sometimes because it's one of the few times where I'm completely alone and can just relax.

purrfeccat

Sodbuster
I see people's playtimes scattered about the forums, so I'm interested in seeing what the average is for you guys!

I have 865 hours on steam, with 5 years being my farthest year (I normally started a new save with each new big update, but I think I might keep my 1.4 save for the next update since I still need some endgame stuff). I also have about 6 hours on the switch and maybe like, 50 hours on the ps4. I need to play those more to say the least
Gotten 196 hours on average with 2 saves so far. One already on year 7, while the other on my 4th year. Imma newbie btw! Started dis during quarantine period, which was 2-3 mts ago. Currently playin em on ios, Kinda feel like I should get pc/mac version, wanna try on mods. 🤓

Zaphira

Sodbuster
On GoG it says 487 hours. Counting my 3 saves it's 431 hours. There were maybe 2 or 3 saves I deleted. And I happen to be a lot afk, while the game is still running. (Like now writing in the forum). I have no mods installed.

- First 'long-play' is until summer year 7. Normal map. Husband Elliot and two kids. Done a lot, but almost no fishing, so the townscenter isn't finished.

- The longest play is at the moment at the last days of autumn in year 8. Foraging map. Wife Leah with two kids and really much done already. Towncenter is finished, working on the last bundle. I'm only missing the rainbow-thingy. Got to lvl 25 in skullcavern without 'selfmade-stairs'. Still trying to go farther. Need 4 sorts of fish besides the legendaries. Still missing 2 artifacts.

I like the game a lot and I think I'll start another on a new map with other goals. There are so many possibilities to not get bored.

CherryLeafy101

Sodbuster
I've got about two hundred and fifty hours so far. I've been playing since February this year. I only have one farm and I plan to keep using that one even when new updates come out. I'm in year 7 and I'm going for completion. It's my first playthrough. I'm getting there, but I still have a long way to go; I have a lot of achievements to complete, I need to complete all the collections, I still need to buy the expensive but also worthless end-game constructable things, I need to get 10 hearts with everyone, get married, etc. I neglected certain portions of the game for a long time, and that combined with bad luck means things have taken me so long.

I see people's playtimes scattered about the forums, so I'm interested in seeing what the average is for you guys!

I have 865 hours on steam, with 5 years being my farthest year (I normally started a new save with each new big update, but I think I might keep my 1.4 save for the next update since I still need some endgame stuff). I also have about 6 hours on the switch and maybe like, 50 hours on the ps4. I need to play those more to say the least
I have 200 hours exactly!

Quillmagic

Farmer
Haha my steam says I have 121 hours, but honestly that’s just because I didn’t know just having it open on my computer would count it... On mobile I have like 100 hours, on pc something like 30 hours (just started pc, loving it!) and on PS4 I have about 200 hours in total.

Btug025

Greenhorn
I'm around 1500 over all platform with year 7 being my longest play through. Only achievement I cant get is to beat prairie king in one life. I've come to accept that I will always be stuck with one achievement left.

Mcwhalen

Farmhand
year 3 winter
2nd playthrough on ps4, about 180 hours...being a stickler for pausing and efficiency with time.

About the same amount on my 1st playthrough by this time of the game.

But its too easy to accidentally hold down the x button and sadly move the joystick and delete your save file...as well as other things in the inventory.

Lol

Squigglyruth

Planter
Hmm, Steam says I have played 2,781 hours. Though some of that was definitely leaving it on pause when something came up - I'm sure I haven't wasted quite that much of my life playing! I have also played a bit on the Switch.

Odin

Staff member
Hmm, Steam says I have played 2,781 hours. Though some of that was definitely leaving it on pause when something came up - I'm sure I haven't wasted quite that much of my life playing! I have also played a bit on the Switch.
That's a huge amount of time! I definitely have the same thing though, Steam says I have over 400 hours, but I actually only have a bit over 200 hours of playtime, so I obviously spend a lot of time afk or with the game paused in the background.