How are you keeping busy during the quarantine?

Konitama

Planter
I am trying to watch as many movies as I can in this period. I recently saw Moon, Parasite, Treasure Island, Star Wars IX and few others. As someone who don't have to leave house often, this quarantine doesn't affect me much but I am trying to make most out of it!

I am thinking about rewatching Stanley Kubrick movies next. (Feel free to drop movie suggestions)
Moon and Parasite are some of my top movies of all time!

Journi

Planter
Does sleeping count?
I lost my job because of this stupid virus, because I'm non-essential. Boooooo.

But when I'm not sleeping, I'm watching a lot of movies and playing video games.

cowvinzheng

Greenhorn
I was finishing up my last semester of school so I guess that kept me busy for a bit, and now I'm working remotely for my company which is really fortunate. I try to make the most of my trips out to get groceries and take the long way home so I can breathe in more outside air. Lol.

Warwick

Greenhorn
All my friends are off work so we're hanging out in call and playing a lot of Minecraft. Never thought I'd get back into the block game but here I am.

Anodyne

Farmhand
After getting furloughed from my mall job I sunk like 120+ hours into Stardew when quarantine first started, ended up unlocking all the bundles in that time. Definitely cooked a lot as well.

Luckily I had gotten hired at an office-type job right before everything shut down, so as of last week I started working from home. That takes up a majority of my time now which I'm super grateful for.

Since I get evenings and weekends off I still have plenty of time to play games with friends and hang out online!

halsmiles

Tiller
the quarantine just reminded me of my love for stardew lol, i’ve been playing it pretty much nonstop. other than that i’ve been riding my bike a lot and watching youtube. also my cat is pregnant so i’m patiently waiting for little kitties to be running around haha

Joker

Cowpoke
I was planning on clearing some of my backlog (both for games and books) but all I've done is play Stardew, some Halo, watch a ton of YouTube and eat and sleep when I feel like it. I have no sense of time anymore, my circadian rhythm is completely out of wack. I can't remember anything significant that I've done in the past week. I feel like a robot.

tommybob

Planter
In the UK, I power for a power distributor so I am still working as a key worker, gotta keep the lights on right? :D

But able to work from home, so still working a lot. Outside of this, VALORANT and Stardew keeping me busy.

Chaya7

Planter
Stardew Valley, practicing mandolin, reading, gardening, exercising, going for walks.

Okay, it really hasn't changed much of anything.

Journi

Planter
I have found a new job during the pandemic and I also found a new game to play with, so SDV isn't on my top list anymore. :(
I hope you guys are still keeping sane and busy!

Snesonix

Sodbuster
Being on a other games discord playing flee the facillity with them,playing celeste or other things like being on this forum !

Figment

Greenhorn
I'm super busy. Both my son and I are in online school. (Try getting a 13 year old to practice his trumpet on a video chat with his teacher. :whistle:) My husband is working from home as well. It is gardening season, so I have been busy putting my actual (non-stardew) garden in the ground. When I have some free time, I play Stardew or Lord of the Rings Online and watch some movies/tv shows.

tommybob

Planter
I'm super busy. Both my son and I are in online school. (Try getting a 13 year old to practice his trumpet on a video chat with his teacher. :whistle:) My husband is working from home as well. It is gardening season, so I have been busy putting my actual (non-stardew) garden in the ground. When I have some free time, I play Stardew or Lord of the Rings Online and watch some movies/tv shows.
I am working from home too, it's pretty different from my usual. I got myself a 2 month free trial to SkillShare to see if I can learn something new in my spare time though.
I am truely suprised to see that LOTR Online is still a thing. I must have played that over 10 years ago ahah

Figment

Greenhorn
I am working from home too, it's pretty different from my usual. I got myself a 2 month free trial to SkillShare to see if I can learn something new in my spare time though.
I am truely suprised to see that LOTR Online is still a thing. I must have played that over 10 years ago ahah
Right now LOTRO is having their 13th Anniversary Festival, if that doesn't make you feel old. lol I've been playing off and on for 9 years.