How are you keeping busy during the quarantine?

carls

Greenhorn
With the spread of the corona virus and everyone being advised to stay home, how are you keeping yourself from going stir crazy?
Just found out today that my store will be closed for 2 weeks so definitely now have a lot of free time. I’m looking into getting over my crochet block and also practicing more on my drawing tablet. Also ordered some weights online so I can get back into working out (with all the gyms closing..)

froggily

Farmhand
I keep cleaning my room. I have so much hair. I don't know how there's so much hair on my head and on my floor and in the shower drain at the same time. I think my hair is secretly reproducing while on the floor. I've also been going through the free games I've accumulated from Epic, and apparently GOG has a bunch of free ones now, too...

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
lmao, my mom was actually "hey we should try to go to the gym this friday" and i had to tell her that everything is closed where we live. we've been really slacking on the gym so it feels bad, but i do plan to take my dog on longer walks to hopefully tire us both out!

i'm mostly playing video games and doing my normal stuff online. i'll probably be here in the forums a lot more during this, especially now that the public beta's here. i look forward to spending more time with everyone!

ashthetrouble

Farmhand
Well, I booted up my lappy after awhile and taking up to play SDV again (I actually hv a current save I have yet to finish 😅)
Well apart from that, I also started a food log during this lockdown. It's called The Gastronomical Log of a Low Income Single Girl Who Wants To Eat Delicious Food. If you're wondering how I came up with such long and ridiculous name, blame all the isekai manga tittle I've been reading lately. It just a record of what I cook during the lockdown. Since I have so much time on my hand, why not right?

carls

Greenhorn
I keep cleaning my room. I have so much hair. I don't know how there's so much hair on my head and on my floor and in the shower drain at the same time. I think my hair is secretly reproducing while on the floor. I've also been going through the free games I've accumulated from Epic, and apparently GOG has a bunch of free ones now, too...
Yeh, I’ve done some deep cleaning since my apartment needed it lol. That long/thick hair life do be like that

carls

Greenhorn
Well, I booted up my lappy after awhile and taking up to play SDV again (I actually hv a current save I have yet to finish 😅)
Well apart from that, I also started a food log during this lockdown. It's called The Gastronomical Log of a Low Income Single Girl Who Wants To Eat Delicious Food. If you're wondering how I came up with such long and ridiculous name, blame all the isekai manga tittle I've been reading lately. It just a record of what I cook during the lockdown. Since I have so much time on my hand, why not right?
Oooooo please share some recipes!

lowlins

Tiller
Pretty much everyone I know is going to spend time with each other with Animal Crossing which is incredibly wholesome in its own right. Going to be a busy weekend, yes yes!!
This! This week has been spent mostly just waiting. Who needs face to face interaction when we can hang out on a virtual island together?

BethT4

Greenhorn
Started a new farm between me and my bros! also played a ton of trivia murder party hehheehehhh. um I've been baking a lot too, probably from all of the stress. just a ton of gaming kek

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
Still have college classes, but they're online now. On the bright side, I don't have to commute by bus 2 hours a day anymore. Other than that, just coding, playing games, and hanging out with friends virtually!

The pandemic doesn't really affect me. I mean I am an introvert person, being inside for a long time doesn't really drive me to insanity (but still, I am a Human, I do still need to go out sometimes). It's a good chance for me to focus on my hobby, drawing, making lore, playing games, and thinking.

Jar

Rancher
i never really went places much anyway lol
im focusing on reading more, drawing more and writing more
and playing more games
if everyone's gon be inside, may as well be productive ;D time for learning a new language mayhaps?
time to engage in being social by joining voice chats? or even playing multiplayer games!
we may not be able to go out and jus slap our hands on each others irl selves, but there's always connecting to be done through games and discord!

liquidcat

Staff member
I am trying to watch as many movies as I can in this period. I recently saw Moon, Parasite, Treasure Island, Star Wars IX and few others. As someone who don't have to leave house often, this quarantine doesn't affect me much but I am trying to make most out of it!

I am thinking about rewatching Stanley Kubrick movies next. (Feel free to drop movie suggestions)

Konitama

Planter
I quit my job to work on my own indie game and it happened literally like a week before corona became known... so I guess in a way I got lucky because I was already planning to work from home anyway