Hot Springs by the Beach (And new character and other stuff related)

I don't know if this has been a suggestion already or not, but I've had this large idea (That, let's be honest, has a low chance of being added, but I thought it was fun so yeah.)

So, you're at the beach, doing a lot of fishing, and suddenly you notice that you need a bit more energy. You could go to Willy and buy some soup, or you could head to... "The Mermaid's Cove!"
I'm thinking that this area would be kinda like the Dwarf's cavern or the Sewers, except instead of a Dwarf or Shadow, you get a Mermaid! Once you find her, (I'm thinking her cove should be beyond the broken bridge next to Elliot's), she will allow you to rest in her hot springs to replenish energy. You can also befriend her, much like Dwarf and Krobus. She would like flowers, gemstones, Rainbow Shells, etc. As you befriend her, she'll give you flower seeds, but not like Jazz or Tulips or stuff, these are new flowers you can only get from the Mermaid, I'm thinking Orchids, Lillies, and a winter flower (Hey, fantasy so why not?).

I've been thinking about this one for a while, and think of what her story could be. Maybe she is protected by Willy, maybe she knows the true nature of the Old Mariner. I think this idea is fun, and could add a lot more to the game, what do you all think?

Person090

Planter
I don't know if this has been a suggestion already or not, but I've had this large idea (That, let's be honest, has a low chance of being added, but I thought it was fun so yeah.)

So, you're at the beach, doing a lot of fishing, and suddenly you notice that you need a bit more energy. You could go to Willy and buy some soup, or you could head to... "The Mermaid's Cove!"
I'm thinking that this area would be kinda like the Dwarf's cavern or the Sewers, except instead of a Dwarf or Shadow, you get a Mermaid! Once you find her, (I'm thinking her cove should be beyond the broken bridge next to Elliot's), she will allow you to rest in her hot springs to replenish energy. You can also befriend her, much like Dwarf and Krobus. She would like flowers, gemstones, Rainbow Shells, etc. As you befriend her, she'll give you flower seeds, but not like Jazz or Tulips or stuff, these are new flowers you can only get from the Mermaid, I'm thinking Orchids, Lillies, and a winter flower (Hey, fantasy so why not?).

I've been thinking about this one for a while, and think of what her story could be. Maybe she is protected by Willy, maybe she knows the true nature of the Old Mariner. I think this idea is fun, and could add a lot more to the game, what do you all think?
Very interesting. Maybe she can sell some very rare stuff that only she can sell, like the return scepter and monster furnace from Krobus. Maybe have a heart event with Willy where he uses a special device that calls upon the mermaid like how you need a cherry bomb and dwarf translation guide for the dwarf and rusty key for Krobus.

Very interesting. Maybe she can sell some very rare stuff that only she can sell, like the return scepter and monster furnace from Krobus. Maybe have a heart event with Willy where he uses a special device that calls upon the mermaid like how you need a cherry bomb and dwarf translation guide for the dwarf and rusty key for Krobus.
That could be interesting, some stuff to aid in Fishing, and some nautical themed furniture. I can't believe I didn't think about that.