PC Hiya! Welcoming players on to a four corners farm!

Lemons_11

Cowpoke
I've recently started playing Stardew during Lockdown and have already invested 45 hours of my life into the game. Super interested to play multiplayer and seeing as none of my real life friends are interested, I've come to the forum looking for people. Let me know if your interested. I'm open to any fun ideas, like 'competitive' playing or if you wanna go by a certain set of rules yourself. The only rules from me are: no mods or cheats. Oh yeah, I play on PC btw. People from ANY time zone welcome, but I'm from the UK myself just so you know.

My steam friend code is: 474738544
I also have discord (but if you just want to talk through the game itself then that's cool too), so request that if you want it.

Last edited:

Mari

Greenhorn
Hello! I play on PC, are you still looking for new players? :D
btw, I'm a pacific standard timezone, ;w;

Journi

Planter
Since I started working, I haven't been able to play on the pc. :c
My computer is being very weird at the moment as well.

c:

Lemons_11

Cowpoke
Hello! I play on PC, are you still looking for new players? :D
btw, I'm a pacific standard timezone, ;w;
Yeah we're still looking, we'd been happy to welcome you! Feel free to add me on steam and we can start setting things up :)

pfm57

Newcomer
I'm on the same timezone as you (UK) what time would you be looking to play? I would be online mostly 22:30 to 01:00.
Already have a 100h single player run under my belt (standard community center bundles, make kegs for wine etc)
And now I'm looking to start a new run on the Wilderness farm map. Would love to join you if you are up for it. Or if you already started something different I'm up for it as well =)