Hi there

Xyrella

Planter
You know my farm but you don't know me, so let me introduce myself a bit. Xyrella is the name of my 2nd character, a proud farmer in the 8th year in Stardew Valley. My first one managed to reach 12 years in the valley. She still exists but is inactive.

I started with the game in the year 2018, version 1.2.... Before I watched a let's play of an earlier version and since then I was a bit fascinated that this is not only a simple farming game but also an adventure and a RPG with many things to explore, with secrets and some mystic and dark things. (I mean, void chickens with void eggs and void mayonnaise. Really cool! ^^) There are nearly unlimited possibilities which made me played hundreds of hours until now.

In real life I have nothing to do with living off the land as I life in a downtown location in germany but with a bit of nature nearby. So Stardew Valley is a good contrast to get away of this a bit and to relax. But in contrast of this I like "hectic" music too. Just don't ask. It's all in one. ^^

Nice to meet you all and all the best wishes for you and your farm! :)