Should I make pixel art comix

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chililover

Planter
Hi. I know I've been on the forum for a couple days but I thought I'd introduce myself my name's chililover pronounced. chili- (the food) lover. Someone once mistaked it for chill- lil-over
But I love wood working projects i can play piano pretty well . I can cook, I'm a pixel artist i can code a bit. I'm currently trying to convince myself to code a game based on a detective story i made.
I try and make Minecraft maps but never finish building ( i lose interest. Mainly because I'm kinda a perfectionist in every skill i have. I took about ten maybe twenty hours to build the sky island below. You really can't tell there's any detail because it's blown out.)
Here's some of my work
Screenshot_2020-08-09-15-56-25.png

This was a bedwars map i tried to make but gave up.I
received_2381323908828308.png
received_307558774003999.gif

Here some pixel art I made. (The one on the right is welwick. I can't do faces very good but I tried)

I also love helping people ( if you can't tell lol I've been on the forum for three or so days and have around 75 posts lol)
I like asking questions a lot ( sometimes I can be annoying but I try not to be)
And I love stardew valley of course!

Last edited:
Nice to meet you, Chililover!
Hi. I know I've been on the forum for a couple days but I thought I'd introduce myself my name's chililover pronounced. chili- (the food) lover. Someone once mistaked it for chill- lil-over
But I love wood working projects i can play piano pretty well . I can cook, I'm a pixel artist i can code a bit. I'm currently trying to convince myself to code a game based on a detective story i made.
I try and make Minecraft maps but never finish building ( i lose interest. Mainly because I'm kinda a perfectionist in every skill i have. I took about ten maybe twenty hours to build the sky island below. You really can't tell there's any detail because it's blown out.)
It looks like I am not alone. It also took me hours (hehe, or days) to just make a single digital drawing. Still struggling to make myself got used to all of it, so I can do it in a much shorter time and more flexible.

Odin

Staff member
Welcome to the forums! That Minecraft build looks good, even if you didn't get as far as you wanted :)