hey hi hello! i'm ivy (or ro!)

ivycrowned

Greenhorn
hey y'all!

my weekend was super busy, so i'm only just getting here. hi to everyone i know and nice to meet you to everyone i don't!

my username everywhere stardew related is ivycrowned, but my actual discord username is asterochares#7302.
i go by ivy or ro (short for rowan).

my currently released mods are realistic looms and so many horses (for both bfav and a&s). i'm allegedly making more bfav animal packs, but we'll just see how quickly that goes.

when i'm not playing or modding for stardew, i'm probably making or maintaining spreadsheets for pixel dragons, talking about (real life) farming, playing with dogs, or embroidering.

i'm not always super active, but i love to talk, so feel free to hit me up.
please ping or DM me (here, discord, etc.) if you need me, to make sure i see it!

ivycrowned

Greenhorn
Hi!! That all sounds really cool. Do you work on a farm irl? What are your dogs' names? :smile:
Thanks Lauren!
I don't currently work on a farm (one day !!), but I grew up on a small farm and I mod a server about farmsteading and livestock.
I unfortunately don't have any dogs at the moment, just cats (Atlas, Electra, and Hermes). I work at a dog kennel though, so I get to see our regulars frequently!

Do you have any dogs?

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
Thanks Lauren!
I don't currently work on a farm (one day !!), but I grew up on a small farm and I mod a server about farmsteading and livestock.
I unfortunately don't have any dogs at the moment, just cats (Atlas, Electra, and Hermes). I work at a dog kennel though, so I get to see our regulars frequently!

Do you have any dogs?
Oh that's super cool. I would love to volunteer at a shelter, that sounds like really rewarding work. I don't have any dogs yet but have always wanted one! Hoping to get one in a year or two, bad timing right now tho. I have cats too! Spencer and Gustav, who live with my parents atm. They have 7 cats in the house total!!! Never expected it to happen but here we are lol. Love your cats' names :) . The others at my parents house are Avery, Nala, Lily, Charlie, and Taco.