Solved [HELP] Using a mouse to play game on steam and windows

Sharcarr

Greenhorn
Hi, my game is through steam and I am using windows but I am not able to use my mouse to make my character move in game. Does anyone know if this is possible? I don’t want to use the keyboard to play. Thank you!

Odin

Staff member
When you say use your mouse to move your character, are you thinking of something like the tap-to-move feature on mobile? If so, that's not possible on PC. I'd recommend sticking with the keyboard though, there are actually many advantages once you get used to it :)

Last edited:

Sharcarr

Greenhorn
When you say use your mouse to move your character, are you thinking of something like the tap-to-move feature on mobile? If so, that's not possible on PC. I'd recommend sticking with the keyboard though, there are actually many advantages once you get used to it :)
Thanks for replying Odin! Yes that’s what I was thinking. I watch videos and it looks like they are moving with the mouse. I play on iPad so tap and move is what I’m used to. Would a controller work?

Odin

Staff member
Thanks for replying Odin! Yes that’s what I was thinking. I watch videos and it looks like they are moving with the mouse. I play on iPad so tap and move is what I’m used to. Would a controller work?
Yep, you can connect a control and play that way on PC :)