PC [HELP] Unable to optimize for large screen 3840x2160 setting

bluecrystal

Newcomer
I am unable to play this game on my current screen which is 3840x2160. I am using GE Force NVidia software and graphics card.
I am playing this on a desktop, using Windows 10.
How do I solve this?
It happened about 2 months ago.
I am so bummed.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have a Win10 PC attached to a 4K (TV) screen which I can install SDV on quickly. What isn't working in the game? Display errors or crashing out?

bluecrystal

Newcomer
I have a Win10 PC attached to a 4K (TV) screen which I can install SDV on quickly. What isn't working in the game? Display errors or crashing out?
Mine is also on a 54 " screen.
The game opens but is very tiny. The GE Force experience will not allow the game to enlarge toy screen size . This is very recent. I can't play the game at all.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'll try it out on mine, but if you suspect that GeForce Experience is interfering, you could uninstall your GeForce Drivers (which also uninstalls GeF Exp) and then reinstall just the drivers, without GeF Exp. I only ever install the drivers, with no GeF Exp, but if you use GeF Exp for something then I guess this won't be a good option.

bluecrystal

Newcomer
Ah that is something I will get my son to figure out. I have a high end graphic card to play Witcher 3 and that may not work.