Solved [HELP] Transfer save from Android to Android

Wzl20

Farmhand
Hello all ! I love to play stardew on my android tablet however I would like to transfer my save file from it to my Chromebook and vice versa.

I've installed solid explorer on my Chromebook to view all files however when I transfer the save file over to the stardew directory on the chrome book the saved game doesn't show on the load screen.
Have been googling for solutions for days and can't seem to work out where I'm going wrong.
Any help is appreciated 😃

Last edited by a moderator:

Chililover

Planter
Hello all ! I love to play stardew on my android tablet however I would like to transfer my save file from it to my Chromebook and vice versa.

I've installed solid explorer on my Chromebook to view all files however when I transfer the save file over to the stardew directory on the chrome book the saved game doesn't show on the load screen.
Have been googling for solutions for days and can't seem to work out where I'm going wrong.
Any help is appreciated 😃
when u transfered the files, did u have the save in a folder, like there should be a couple parts to it like name_123456789 and name_123456789_old etc and all of this should be in a folder, can I provide a pic of your stardew valley folder

Wzl20

Farmhand
Thanks guys your advice helped heaps, I realised I hadn't loaded the whole file (only the individual save ones)

I'm a step closer , the save is showing now on the load screen however doesn't load.. attached is a pic of the file and directory.

Attachments

Wzl20

Farmhand
when u transfered the files, did u have the save in a folder, like there should be a couple parts to it like name_123456789 and name_123456789_old etc and all of this should be in a folder, can I provide a pic of your stardew valley folder
1542-fad7237805f056e9273b6c12fb97104c.jpg

CEL2021

Newcomer
Did you get this working? (Based on your latest profile post)
Sorry I having the same problem mine is android phone to another android phone, basically I just need to copy both of the files from my old android device into my PC then transfer the files from my PC to my new android device?

The 2 files is Star_123456789 and
Star_123456789_old am I right?

Please advice thanks.

liquidcat

Staff member
Sorry I having the same problem mine is android phone to another android phone, basically I just need to copy both of the files from my old android device into my PC then transfer the files from my PC to my new android device?
Yup! That should do it!