Android [HELP] My dog won't let me go to bed!

Corylea

Tiller
I've finished my day and am trying to go to bed. Unfortunately, my dog is sleeping in the doorway, just inside the house. I can't get past the dog to go to bed.

I've tried leaving the house and going back in. Dog still there.

I've tried going to the saloon and coming back. Dog still there.

I know that I can wait until 2 am and then I'll be forcibly put to bed, but that comes with a cost that I'd rather not pay, given that I'm trying to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Is there a way to reset the dog so that it moves out of the @#$% doorway? I'm playing on Android, so the PC feature of "just walk through the dog" doesn't work.

redbobcat

Rancher
Unfortunately there is no way around it on mobile. I’ve reported this problem before in this same forum. As long as you are inside the house you don’t seem to suffer any penalty for not getting into bed, except that you have to wait till 2am. I found that in starter house, standard farm, it helps to move a plant away from the door.

Aine

Planter
usually if you walk towards the pet you can eventually pass it, doesnt it work on mobile?

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
Unfortunately there is no way around it on mobile. I’ve reported this problem before in this same forum. As long as you are inside the house you don’t seem to suffer any penalty for not getting into bed, except that you have to wait till 2am. I found that in starter house, standard farm, it helps to move a plant away from the door.
You have to move like you're going to walk *through* the dog or cat and it will eventually move.

redbobcat

Rancher
You have to move like you're going to walk *through* the dog or cat and it will eventually move.
Are you using controls to move on mobile? I play on iPad, no external controls, and walking through never works. I tap any area past the pet and indicator is red instead of green. Same thing with farm animals when they block you.

Corylea

Tiller
Are you using controls to move on mobile? I play on iPad, no external controls, and walking through never works. I tap any area past the pet and indicator is red instead of green. Same thing with farm animals when they block you.
Exactly! The controls on mobile are different than the ones for PC, and we tap to move. Tapping the other side of the dog doesn't work.

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
No, I just hold down on the screen like I'm walking through the dog or cat. they eventually wake up and move