Solved Help - Museum Bug

Aokiji

Newcomer
Guys, good night!

I've been having a problem with the museum's deliveries, because whenever I deliver all the artifacts and ores, it seems that the game doesn't understand all items as "recognized".

And as a consequence, I can't release the achievement of the complete museum, let alone Gunther's stardrop.

If anyone knows what to do, I appreciate \ o /

1601685501270.png
1601685519964.png

1601685552043.png
1601686320217.png

In fact, I noticed that even giving the Prehistoric Rib and Prehistoric Vertebra I did not receive the corresponding award.

Ereo

Helper
It looks like you have more free spaces than you should have. I'd say you sold something by mistake instead of donating it. I did the same thing on my first save, and it took me forever to find that mineral again...

If you can't use the predictor, I'd suggest you rearrange your collection like the one on the wiki page. That way, you can easily see what's missing.

Unless the rib is covered on the right, it looks like you didn't donate it. At least I can't see it in your museum.

Last edited:

Aine

Planter
I took the time and saw you dont have:
-Amethyst
-Glass shards
-Topaz
-Amphora
-Dinosaur Egg
-Ancient seed
-Mud stone
-Prehistoric Rib
-Anphibian Fossil
-Marble stone
-Quartz

I cant see the top corner, but there is space for only 3 itens there.

Ghostfromspace

Newcomer
Hello! I’m very confused as to what else I’m missing since all my artifacts and minerals are completed but I don’t get the museum completion reward? Could someone help?
CAD37E45-873B-4E4B-99C7-1278C204F266.png