PC [HELP] Multiplayer Connection Failed

prototest

Newcomer
everytime i tried to connect to my friend farm through internet via:
-accepting invite
-entering invite code
-directly join to active farm on coop menu

it always fail to connect and when the "connection failed" message appear, the pointer turn laggy and i can't press Back button. I had to force close Stardew Valley to play again.

how to fix this?

in Stardew Valley DisconnectLogs folder i found logs file with size around 1 MB fills with message:
Disconnected at : xx:xx:xx - ClientTimeOut
with xx:xx:xx indicated time

Last edited by a moderator:

Negrita 1991

Greenhorn
No puedo compartir el juego con mi novia ala distancia yo en mi mobil y ella en el de ella me podrian ayudar no me aparece el modo cooperatibo

Odin

Staff member
No puedo compartir el juego con mi novia ala distancia yo en mi mobil y ella en el de ella me podrian ayudar no me aparece el modo cooperatibo
Hi! Please remember that the forums are English only as we cannot moderate other languages. Mobile does not have multiplayer at all. For PC or console you'll need to be on the same device type as the person you want to play with. That, both of you need to be on PC, or both on Switch, etc.

prototest

Newcomer
we skip several task since its for mod users (our sdv is freshly new install without mod). here is the situation:
-we played on steam version, and in game-option i set server friend-only (the game appear on coop list join)
-we connect through mobile network (different ISP)
-we load a save game we used to play on LAN connection (starting a new farm don't work either)

and the pointer lag i mention before, its still lag when connection failed but i need to click back button several times to make it work.