HELP MEH!!!!!!!!!!

A Junimo

Planter
So, I’m playing collaborative (meaning not 4 Corners/Competitive,) Multiplayer with my cousins, and we have a lotta money and everything, and are pretty happy with our spouses/boyfriends/love interests-well, except for me, that is. I used to be crazy for Sam-*the dashing blonde hair! The shining green eyes! The friendly, youthful energy! Swoon!*-but now I’m *ahem* older and wiser, and married to my once-dream-guy, I realized that once you get past your initial impression of him....he’s a boring airhead. I’m realizing this pretty late- BUT! I have a plan.
1. Have a daughter with Sam (Named Clara)
2. Divorce Sam when Clara’s stage 4
3. Welcome in Krobus as a roomate, so he can take care of Clara
4. Evict Krobus
5. Marry Elliott!

....But, Step 5 is a problem. I was initially thinking Elliott would be a good new husband, but now I’m not so sure.........cuz there’s Harvey too. And now, after examine both their dialogues and their personalities, I’m COMPLETELY AT A LOSS FOR WHICH ONE WOULD BE a) the better husband b) a good stepfather, and c) a fitting father (to the son I will have with them, who I’m going to name Roger.)
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!!!!

Reactions: Tom

Xyrella

Planter
Unfortunately I think that the decision will be up to you. Harvey is a bit older than the others with a lot of knowledge and Elliott is maybe a bit more sentimental. It's up to you what you prefer for you and your children. Did you think about the girls too? Penny could be perfect for your children and maybe she's a little more sensible. And you can also adopt. ^^

Boo1972

Farmer
I’m married to Elliot. He’s definitely romantic and will quote poetry to you. He wants to teach the kids to read. I will say, I’m not sure you can wrong with either. But after marriage, Harvey will still charge you 1,000g if you end up passed out in his clinic.

A Junimo

Planter
Thanks for your thoughts! I'm not interested in marrying the other girls, but it's a nice suggestion.
Also, I can't do any other boy besides Elliott and Harvey, because my cousin is engaged to Sebastian (he's a programmer, but a smoker and kinda a goth,) Shane is a plain idiot (and my other cousins likes him anyway,) and my other OTHER cousin is obsessed with Alex (like all young, naive girls are *sigh*.)
In addition, I am an active modder, and I am trying to program a mod that would incorporate my/my cousins' children as NPCs into the game. I envision Clara as sorta tomboyish, headstrong-and super stubborn. On the other hand, I see Roger as more quiet and thoughtful, and down-to-earth, curious but cautious. I think Clara would get frustrated with Elliott's sentimental personality, and annoyed with Harvey's cautiousness. Roger would be okay with either: he and Elliott both love to read (but Roger always gets a little flustered by Elliott's dramatics,) and he and Harvey are both pretty curious (but Roger is never really that frightened of the things that his curiosity leads him to, and for all of his patience sometimes gets tired of Harvey pulling him back from exploring.)
I think I'll just marry one of them each in two separate saves and see which one I like better. Still, further guidance would be appreciated!

A Junimo

Planter
Elliott is a great husband and helps on the farm and keeps his room clean. However, I turned our only kid into a dove so I can't say how good of a father he is. I enjoy my fantasy child-free life (I have two teenage daughters IRL, I need the break lol)
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A Junimo

Planter
And here's another thing: Elliott has a handsome sprite, but an, um, weird portrait; while Harvey has as an ugly sprite, but a good-looking portrait.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lew Zealand

Helper
If you look at Elliot's previous faces in the Wiki, he looks a little more generic, like a reskinned Alex. His face is more distinctive now but I'd have preferred if CA had taken it in a different direction. Also the profile look IMO works less well than the 3/4 views that most of the other NPCs have. Elliot's not the only one though, the face-on view of Penny's hair is not that great.

Anhaga

Rancher
If you look at Elliot's previous faces in the Wiki, he looks a little more generic, like a reskinned Alex. His face is more distinctive now but I'd have preferred if CA had taken it in a different direction. Also the profile look IMO works less well than the 3/4 views that most of the other NPCs have. Elliot's not the only one though, the face-on view of Penny's hair is not that great.
I'll be honest, I like Elliot's previous faces better than his current one. His current one just screams FAAAABIO at me, which makes me want to whack him in the face with a goose.*

*If you have no idea why this is funny in a slightly mean way, Google "Fabio and Apollo's Chariot." I was in college not far from Busch Gardens when that incident occurred.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'll be honest, I like Elliot's previous faces better than his current one. His current one just screams FAAAABIO at me, which makes me want to whack him in the face with a goose.*

*If you have no idea why this is funny in a slightly mean way, Google "Fabio and Apollo's Chariot." I was in college not far from Busch Gardens when that incident occurred.
Yes yes totally yes, exactly this! I wish CA'd taken those previous faces and not gone quite so Fabio on them. Which is a bit of a lame wish on my part as I have no artistic leanings, so no real suggestions.

elliot's crab

Greenhorn
I married elliot and i tell you he is so sweet and charming!!!! He would even write a whole book proffesing his love for you

Anhaga said:
I'll be honest, I like Elliot's previous faces better than his current one.
I had to go and have a look right away ... and - oooh! - this:

Elliott_Timeline.png

It totally reminds me of young Ray Davies from the Kinks. I would marry him right away!

Pangaearocks

Planter
I found and saw the video, and still have no idea who this Fabio fella is. Does look a bit like Elliott, though, but I suppose all guys with long hair would.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I found and saw the video, and still have no idea who this Fabio fella is. Does look a bit like Elliott, though, but I suppose all guys with long hair would.
Fabio became famous for a while in the 90s and into the early Oughts for being the model for A LOT of romance novel covers. Think the cheesiest of cheesy bodice ripper covers, the ones that were used to convince people romance novels are all badly written rot (even though covers do not in fact say a thing about the actual prose inside...). I mean, I am definitely a defender of "romance novels can be as bad or as *good* as any other genre" and I'm still leery of Fabio Covers.