iOS [HELP] iOS Crash on Startup

So I have screen time enabled and I tried to send a request, but the background flashes and then I am just quit out. I have tried resetting my iPad (iPad Air 2nd Generation) and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it did not work. I have never played Stardew Valley anywhere and this was my first experience of the game so I don't have any save files.

Odin

Staff member
I have the same issue. For anyone on iOS with this issue, I'd recommend opting Stardew out of screen time which will avoid it. (Settings -> Screen Time -> Always Allowed)

I hope the mobile team can fix this sooner rather than later as a crash on launch (even under certain conditions) is going to affect a lot of people.

RowanOfRavina

Newcomer
I have the same issue. For anyone on iOS with this issue, I'd recommend opting Stardew out of screen time which will avoid it. (Settings -> Screen Time -> Always Allowed)

I hope the mobile team can fix this sooner rather than later as a crash on launch (even under certain conditions) is going to affect a lot of people.
hi, yes i also have this issue. Unfortunately I cant put it on always allowed because I am a child and my parents dont trust me.