Android [HELP] Heart event with Pam not working

Person090

Planter
So I've had the community upgrade for a long time now, and I still have not seen Pam's nine heart event. I've been checking the house regularly, but still nothing. I need help, it's the only heart event that I can possibly achieve in on my first save. I will attach my save file

Attachments

Person090

Planter
So I've had the community upgrade for a long time now, and I still have not seen Pam's nine heart event. I've been checking the house regularly, but still nothing. I need help, it's the only heart event that I can possibly achieve in on my first save. I will attach my save file
Update:I have tried everything. Reinstalling and downloading the game again. Repeteadly went to Pam's house. Everything and still no heart event. My OCD is killing me because it's the only Red X on the heart events section of stardew valley checkup

margotbean

Sodbuster
I was able to trigger the event right at 9am on PC by using a "SaveGameInfo" file from another save file. Can you zip and upload the entire save folder?

Person090

Planter
I attached the folder here

margotbean

Sodbuster
Sorry for the late reply, but the new file is the same as the old - it contains just the one file. I don't have a mobile device, so I can't give you any more specific instructions on how to zip the entire folder than are on the wiki.

margotbean

Sodbuster
I was again able to trigger the event on pc, using the folder you uploaded. Since I haven't heard of this problem happening before, I've no idea what's wrong. If youi're using any mods, you could try uninstalling them, triggering the cutscene, then reinstalling them. Sorry, I can't be of any more help!

Person090

Planter
I was again able to trigger the event on pc, using the folder you uploaded. Since I haven't heard of this problem happening before, I've no idea what's wrong. If youi're using any mods, you could try uninstalling them, triggering the cutscene, then reinstalling them. Sorry, I can't be of any more help!
Thanks for the help. I will try to transfer my Android save file to my PC and see if it works from there.

Odin

Staff member
Glad you were able to view the event! Obviously not ideal to have to move the save to another device to solve the issue though.