PC [HELP] game not loading right

joehonda

Newcomer
when I log into the game my character is already moving without me hitting movement keys. Will also at times be using the hoe and constantly hitting the floor. as character moves past items they will be picked up. Is there a fix for this?

Odin

Staff member
Are you having similar issues in any other games? My first though is that the issue is with your keyboard or mouse.
And are you playing with any mods?

joehonda

Newcomer
Are you having similar issues in any other games? My first though is that the issue is with your keyboard or mouse.
And are you playing with any mods?
no issues with other games and I don't think I have any mods

joehonda

Newcomer
so every couple of days I just delete the whole game and reinstall it to work? seems something should work. tonight I log in and walked by my tea plants and it automatically harvested them without me clicking on them. I really like this game but this is getting old really fast

minervamaga

Farmhand
You don't have any sort of external input device, right? My advice would be to install SMAPI and turn on verbose logging, make it happen again, and then head into the Discord server game-support with a parsed log (https://log.smapi.io) so we can see exactly what is going on.

joehonda

Newcomer
You don't have any sort of external input device, right? My advice would be to install SMAPI and turn on verbose logging, make it happen again, and then head into the Discord server game-support with a parsed log (https://log.smapi.io) so we can see exactly what is going on.
I downloaded the SMAPI but how do you turn on verbose logging?

joehonda

Newcomer
well came still not working. today I have un-installed it twice. When I log in the character is automatically walking I have done SMAPI but I don't know how you turn on verbose logging. seems crazy that I am the only one with this problem and no fix to be had.

Chililover

Planter
well came still not working. today I have un-installed it twice. When I log in the character is automatically walking I have done SMAPI but I don't know how you turn on verbose logging. seems crazy that I am the only one with this problem and no fix to be had.
I don't know how to turn on verbose logging but my suggestion would be make a thread on mod support forum, with the prefix [Question], and ask how to turn it on!