[HELP] Game Loop ERROR

kdau

Tiller
Do all of you have perfectly aligned mod lists and mod versions? I see there are several mods that need upgrades. (I doubt any of those upgrades would themselves fix the problem, but if some have upgraded a SMAPI mod and others haven't it can occasionally cause issues.)

The error is coming from deep within the code that synchronizes your game between players across the network. It may well be related to a mod, but it's not possible to tell which one from the log information. The traditional way to isolate the problem would be to temporarily remove all the SMAPI mods, then add them back one by one until the problem resurfaces. I know that would be quite cumbersome for a group of four to coordinate, though.

Maple

Tiller
Do all of you have perfectly aligned mod lists and mod versions? I see there are several mods that need upgrades. (I doubt any of those upgrades would themselves fix the problem, but if some have upgraded a SMAPI mod and others haven't it can occasionally cause issues.)

The error is coming from deep within the code that synchronizes your game between players across the network. It may well be related to a mod, but it's not possible to tell which one from the log information. The traditional way to isolate the problem would be to temporarily remove all the SMAPI mods, then add them back one by one until the problem resurfaces. I know that would be quite cumbersome for a group of four to coordinate, though.
Thank you! I'll be doing this along with my members. I'll report soon :)