PC [HELP] game boosted to year three

Thesenamesguys

Newcomer
Me and my girlfriend have been playing stardew co op for a while (we were on year 2 summer) and we got off one night and the next day we were put into year three 1st day of spring so our animals are at zero hearts now we have been judged by grandpa and are farm is completely filled with trees. I don't think there is a way to reverse it but if anyone had something similar happen and was able to fix it please say so. This was our game and now it doesn't really feel like it has any purpose.

BlaDe

Farmer
My guess is that the game was left on, and days progressed until you got to the first place that waited for an input, which would have been grandpas evaluation.

Unfortunately unless you manually backed up your save, there is nothing you can do.

Odin

Staff member
This was our game and now it doesn't really feel like it has any purpose.
If you don't have any backup saves via something like SMAPI, the good news is that while it may feel like you lost some progress, it's all recoverable and you won't have missed out on anything. The evaluation can be taken again if you didn't get 4 candles by placing a diamond in grandpa's shrine, and your farm can be cleared again of any new trees and your animal hearts raised back up.