Solved [HELP] Freezing on loading screen

aquaboz

Newcomer
When i join my friend farm at first everything was great i can did whatever i want but after a while i saw him/her movement but i cannot pick up any items or anything. In her/him screen he/she saw me as a frozen character. When i tried to move other parts of world it froze in loading screen. Any helps?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
What is your internet situation? It sounds like there's a lot of lag since this is the same thing that happened to me when I tried to play (I have satellite internet and just crappy internet in general haha), however if you play other multiplayer games and it doesn't act like this, it could very well be an issue with the game.

aquaboz

Newcomer
What is your internet situation? It sounds like there's a lot of lag since this is the same thing that happened to me when I tried to play (I have satellite internet and just crappy internet in general haha), however if you play other multiplayer games and it doesn't act like this, it could very well be an issue with the game.
I have no issue about the other games but somehow i had the issue with this game and also i can play a little bit when i joined the game. It was normal at first but later it seems like really laggy. But i can see my friend's movements and other stuffs its a bit weird. Any tips for fixing this?

aquaboz

Newcomer
Thanks, its actually about my internet connection. I changed to my mobile phone's hotspot and then the problem is solved.