Solved [HELP] Crash when enters the community center (help me pls i beg you :c)

Syuka

Greenhorn
Henlo :wchick:

I play on PC, and as I explained in the title, everytime I enter the Community Center my game crashes : the game closes and there's a message saying " StardewValley has stopped working ". It hapends both when I play solo or in multiplayer. I've searched on internet and everywhere and I can't find any solutions. I'm super disapointed bc I can't fully enjoy the game. Can anyone help me please ? It is super important !

Last edited by a moderator:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
hi!

have you tried anything? if so, what are some methods you've tried that haven't worked?

my first thought is to verify the integrity of the game files. i think it's important to make a backup of your save file, and i'd try uninstalling/reinstalling if that works, restarting steam, or restarting your computer

Syuka

Greenhorn
Actually I haven't tried anything because I didn't find any solution. And I didn't want to f :wchick: cked up my files :(
But i'll try and I'll tell you if it worked, thanks you !

Henlo :wchick:

I play on PC, and as I explained in the title, everytime I enter the Community Center my game crashes : the game closes and there's a message saying " StardewValley has stopped working ". It hapends both when I play solo or in multiplayer. I've searched on internet and everywhere and I can't find any solutions. I'm super disapointed bc I can't fully enjoy the game. Can anyone help me please ? It is super important !
I think you should uninstall mods if you use ones and reset your game files