Xbox [HELP] Co-Op constantly disconnecting on Xbox Live

Marauder_Pilot

Newcomer
My wife and I have been playing co-op for the last few days, and we're getting nonstop disconnections-every few days, both of us will lose connection when we go to bed, and frequently she'll get booted out of the game, it seems like every other day she'll get disconnected randomly.

Both of us are playing on Xbox One, on the same network, no significant latency problems or anything like that. I don't know if this is new or not because we've only started playing recently. Any ideas?

kohlrak

Farmhand
My wife and I have been playing co-op for the last few days, and we're getting nonstop disconnections-every few days, both of us will lose connection when we go to bed, and frequently she'll get booted out of the game, it seems like every other day she'll get disconnected randomly.

Both of us are playing on Xbox One, on the same network, no significant latency problems or anything like that. I don't know if this is new or not because we've only started playing recently. Any ideas?
Wifi? You wouldn't believe the chaos i often see behind the scenes.

I'm having a lost connection issue too, even when I'm playing alone on my co-op. I'm new to gaming, and so new to SDV, but have been losing entire days as the connection drops just as I'm about to go to bed for the night but before it saves progress. I've checked and the game is up-to-date.